PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners
of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia's
leading engineering, construction and mining contractors. Thanks to
the imagination and commitment of more than 1877 staff, Petrosea has
secured a growing portfolio of projects throughout Indonesia and the
Petrosea has access and support to world class management and project
delivery systems which allows Petrosea to deliver international
excellence to the Indonesian market.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
EMERGENCY & CRISIS MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR
Education: Bachelor Degree (S1) from any major in a recognized university.
1. Previous experience in a similar role preferably in
2. 15 years+ total working experiences on mining and oil & gas
industry with preferably the last 5 years in a role closely related to
3. Civilian background (not a military/police background) but good
working knowledge on strategic security, safety and crisis management.
4. Good communication and presentation skills including report
writing skills – English is mandatory.
5. Mastery in networking & liaising with industrial security
forum, security advisory providers, formal/informal community leaders,
Security Authority & Government officers, NGOs.
6. Strong ability to work independently at remote area, as well as
part of a team.
7. Willing to be based in shared offices i.e. Jakarta Head Office
and Balikpapan as centre of company operations and be frequently
travelled to project sites.
8. Able to act as an advisor to, and become a business owner of,
Petrosea Crisis Management.
9. Willing to participate in HSEQ monthly review meetings.
10. Willing to participate in HR monthly review meetings.
11. As necessary required participate in projects and Business
Lines monthly review meetings.
1. Responsible for developingand maintainingthe implementation of
company security strategy & crisis management plansin all location.
2. Accountable for implementation in area of responsibility and for
team Security & Crisis Management Scorecard actions.
3. Accountable to develop a process to capture key issues related
to potential security and crisis (Early warning system) and
responsible to propose mitigation measures and actions to project
4. Responsible to establish and mantain communicationwith key local
stakeholders including the authorities to bridging of their needs to
the Project team.
5. Responsible to establish, develop and communicate good relation
with local peoples and employees in order to improve industrial
6. Accountable to coordinate andarrangesecurity talks /
communicationbetwee n sites / locations in order to enhance
responsiveness against security issues.
7. Responsible to monitor and control mass people demonstration
handlingactivities in order to ensure mass people demonstration is
carried out in peace and under control.
8. Accountable to perform Intelligence / undercoveractivitie s when
needed in order to gain wide range information regarding to critical
issues such as demonstration plan, strike plan, sabotage plan, etc.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with
a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in
email subject: EMERGENCY & CRISIS MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR to
lavinia.budiyanto@ petrosea. com in Microsoft Word format or Pdf, not
more than 350kb.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW