P.T. McDermott Indonesia, a leader in the field of engineering and construction for offshore oil and gas industry,
Specializing in design, fabrication, installation and overall construction management of sophisticated marine
Engineering projects, would like to invite brilliant graduates with strong characters, for the position of :
1. Degree in Economics/Finance/ Accounting/ Banking from reputable
university with GPA min 3.00
2. 5 years relevant experience is preferred
3. Proficient in speaking and writing English
4. Computer literate, Ms. Office especially Excel.
5. Familiar with invoices or taxes
6. Willing and able to work in Batam.
1. Maintaining registers of invoices for each contract and associated Subcontracts
2. Preparing quarterly financial forecasts of project commitments and revenue
3. Ensuring changes to the charts of accounts are correctly coded. Issue of additional cost code job numbers for new activities/work as and when required.
4. Preparing and maintaining project cash flow forecast
5. Maintaining a register of financial instruments and obtaining all relevant information necessary for their issue, maintenance and cancellation.
6. Ensuring that appropriate accounting distributions are entered on all source documentation, i.e. requisition, subcontract invoices, etc.
If you are matched with above requirements, please send your complete applications, with copy of qualification certificates and recent photograph (4x6 cm) not later than 2 weeks to;
PT. MCDERMOTT INDONESIA
Jalan Bawal – Batu Ampar
*Email to: hrd.batam@mcdermott .com*