It’s our aim here in Danone to be the world’s fastest moving company, and today we focus in dairy, beverages and baby Foods with notion concept of health and nutrious products. Danone AQUA as part of Danone Group is leading Beverage company in Indonesia and no.1 water producer in the world, invites high competent Candidates to fulfill vacant position of:
CSR & Communications Project Assistant
· Ensure the sustainability of AQUA activities in Central Java developing sustainable links with local stakeholders (communities, local government, NGO’s)
· Design and implement a Community Based Program aiming at consolidating AQUA as a good corporate citizen committed to sustainable management of natural resources and community investment
· Within cross functional team, improve environmental and social performance of AQUA industry and transportation systems.
· The key purpose of Communications role is uses all forms of media and communication to build, maintain and manage the reputation of organization/ Company.
CSR Coordinator Central Java
Duration of Contract Period
Permanent employee with 3 months probation period
Klaten – Central Java
Main Responsibilities in CSR area:
· Animate together with local stakeholders and CSR local teams, community based activities in line with local needs (internal, external): it could be reforestation, waste management, organic farming, or/and education…
· Coordinate the “tool kit” currently developed by HO team (need assessment, project formulation, Monitoring & Evaluation)
· Ensure that project activities are implemented, and budget administered in line with the work plan and company policies and requirements
· Empowering AQUA employees, communities and local government
· Working closely with local and Head Office team, ensure precise reporting and experience sharing
in Communications Area:
Initiating and planning Communication/ Public relation campaigns:
Defining goals; analyzing problems and opportunities; liaising with management and clients/partners (internal and external)
To undertake a communication assessment and as a result a which develop and implement organisation’s/Company’s communication and strategy in consultation with the Plant CSR team.
To write reports and prepare documentation that is accessible as appropriate (in English; support translation into local languages or vice versa)
To write and edit press releases, in-house newsletters and articles
To lead in developing creative ways to document the progress (e.g. through photos/art/ case stories).
To support in the production of communication material in the CSR Programs, e.g. toolkits, publications, films etc.
To maintain communication and liaise with related company stakeholders
Ensure that the organisation’s/company’s publications and videos are of high quality and are disseminated appropriately.
To share and explore communication processes, good practices within the CSR & Communications programme with Plants CSR Team
To liaise with the media to profile DANONE - AQUA in Central Java .
Assist in capacity building on communication and advocacy for Plant CSR team and partners.
To contribute towards developing an effective Plant CSR team and friendly environment.
Organising special events, such as press conferences, exhibitions, open days, tours, competitions and sponsorship;
Fostering community relations through events and through involvement in community initiatives.
Other Desirable Skills:
· Good understanding of water as a global issue
· Management of budgets and precise reporting skills (narrative and financial)
· Experience in community development, and proven competency in participatory approaches
· Demonstrated ability in project development, design, implementation, evaluation as well as team building
· Knowledge of Children Rights
· Fluency in a local language (Javanese)
· Ability to take digital photos and digital video footage.
· Experience in multimedia copy-editing
· Public speaking skills
· Facilitation skills