The International Federation is looking for candidate to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia for the post of Office Assistant.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
To manage the reception, entertaining phone calls, receive and transfer incoming calls and messages.To pay special attention to all the visitors, attend them in a highly professional manner and ensure that the visitors are passed on to the most appropriate staff member.To effectively manage the reception of the Delegation (PMI Bldg.) e.g. management and distribution of mails/ e-mails, faxes, packages, maintain proper filing system and scanning documents, assistance to Senior Administration Officer in maintaining the inventory of assets etc.To liaise with Sr. Administration Officer in Jakarta Service Centre for dispatch of outgoing mails/ packages and couriers.Makes an entry in register for all incoming and outgoing mails/packages and couriers.Monitors the stationery stocks/ pantry supplies and advises the Senior Administration Officer to purchase them.Checking of office equipments on a regular basis and, if needed, organise the maintenance/ service/ repair; change the toner/cartridge, filling paper in photocopy/ fax machine etc. Check the quantity of Aqua gallon (drinking water) at the time of delivery from supplier.To ensure the cleanliness of the reception area to keep
it neat and clean and things organised in a professional manner. Receive and file daily newspaper/ magazine.Supervise the Office Boy, monitor his work and provide the guidance.Any other duties assigned by the Head of Support Services as required.
1. Graduate from Diploma in Secretary or Administration
1. Experience of working for the Red Cross/Red Crescent is preferred
2. 2-3 years work experience in a similar position
1. Basic MS-Window software application
2. Ability to learn new software i.e.: MS-Access is preferred
3. Fluency in English – Berlixt 4
1. A high degree of Teamwork; commitment to the Red Cross/Red Crescent Movement; integrity & personal conduct; flexibility & adaptability; initiative & direction; interpersonal skills; resilience.
Please submit your curriculum vitae and clearly stated the salary expectation to: ifrc.recruitment@ gmail.com latest on 3rd July 2009.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.