John Snow International (JSI) is a Human Resources professional for the Health Services Program (HSP). HSP, funded by USAID, is a 5.5 years development assistance program to Indonesia, working on specific issues of Maternal, Newborn and Child Health.
We are currently looking for a suitable candidate to fill in the following vacancy for a specific duration of 10-12 months:
Senior Finance Officer (1 Position based in Jakarta)
Key Skills Required
Reviewing all third parties invoice, travel claim and advance request before payment;
Reviewing and calculating all consultant fee;
Preparing monthly salary, include tax payment;
Calculating Jamsostek Insurance and Report;
Preparing Annual Tax Report and Submit to Tax Office;
Preparing and calculate service tax, include preparing tax withholding slip;
Managing & Updating payroll software in case staff status changes;
Collaborate with HR Section in calculate Full and Final payment;
Obtain COP Signature for all checks and transfers;
Distributing checks to vendors and employees;
Communicating with Bank regarding all financial matters;
· Familiarity in QuickBooks financial software is preferred, Microsoft Excel and Word is a must
· Fluency in English (reading, writing, speaking and understanding)
· Able to work independently and with moderate supervision
· Excellent planning and organizational skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills; and ability to work as a member of a team.
· Minimum 7 years experience in International Non Government Organization.
· Familiarity with USAID procedures is an advantage.
Please send your resume, application letter and 3 referees to email@example.com stating position applied in the email subject before 30 June 2009
Human Resources Manager
Health Services Program
Ratu Plaza Building 16th floor
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 9
Jakarta 10270, Indonesia
Tel. + (62) 21 723 7715
Fax.+ (62) 21 727 88924