Hong Kong Red Cross, with liaison office in Jakarta and field offices in Lhokseumawe and Mataram, is looking for a Finance & Administration Manager.
· Reporting to our Head of Delegation. the position will initially be based in Jakarta and
later be transferred to Lhokseumawe or Mataram. Frequent travel between the
offices may be required.
· With the assistance of our Finance & Admin Assistants in Jakarta, Lhokseumawe
and Mataram, oversee all the finance, administration and HR matters for our
· Prepare monthly financial reports and quarterly budgets and submit to our headquarter in
· Monitor and manage the cash flows of the three offices.
· Monitor the daily expenses of the three offices, ensuring that expenses are within
budget and following the proper approval channels as per HKRC’s financial
· Monitor the utilization of our program funds by our program partners, ensuring that
proper records are kept and funds are properly utilized as per the respective
· Liaise with IFRC regarding all HR matters for our national staff. Ensure that
IFRC’s Human Resource Regulations and Code of Conducts are adhered to by all
our national staff.
· Manage and monitor the performance of our admin and support staff, ensuring that our program delegates and staff are receiving the best support service.
· Manage the office facilities including but not limited to – premise rental and
maintenance; utilities & telecommunication; acquisition, maintenance &
disposal of office equipment; procurement of office stationary and supplies.
· Provide support to our expatriate delegates and guests including but not limited to –
KITAS and visa matters; travel arrangements; accommodation rental &
maintenance; daily transportation.
· Liaise with IFRC regarding security matters especially the security of our Lhokseumawe operation.
· Diploma or Degree Holder, preferably with accounting qualifications (e.g. ACCA)
· Minimum 5 years relevant experience in accounting, administration and HR matters.
Experience as office manager will be an advantage.
· Fluent English (both oral and written). Must be able to communicate independently with our headquarter staff and expatriate delegates.
· Good report writing and presentation skills.
· Good computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
· Must be able to be based in Lhokseumawe or Mataram for at least 2 years and can
handle frequent travels.
· Mature, independent, pro-active, high integrity, with a strong drive of
self-improvement and providing the best service.
· Experienced in managing junior staff from diverse background, with the tactfulness to
handle misbehaving staff and the maturity to administer disciplinary measures
Interested parties please email your applications to robert.li@redcross. org.hk to the
attention of Finance & Administration Delegate, Hong Kong Red Cross, latest
on 26 June 2009.