YAKKUM Bali is a non-profit organization helping physically challenged young people in poor areas in Bali. Through physical rehabilitation in the form of operations, physio- and occupational therapy, education and occupational training, YAKKUM Bali strives to improve the quality of life of Bali's physically disabled youth in order to promote economic and social independence, self-confidence and self-respect, and respect and value within the community.
YAKKUM Bali is looking for an Finance and Admin Officer, interested applicants are invited to apply by submitting their application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 05 July 2009. All candidates are kindly requested to specify their availability date in the application form. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Overall supervision of the finance and administration tasks and will be responsible for all administrative and finance reports.
1. Verify documents submitted by staffs related to projects.
2. Responsible for daily petty cash and handle petty cash and bank transactions;
3. Prepare accurate daily and monthly petty cash and bank reports, to be submitted to donors.
4. Responsible for the distribution of staff attendance forms at the beginning of each month.
5. Maintain an efficient filing system of all financial and other administrative documents.
6. Perform any other duties as may be assigned by Director
University degree in accounting or relevant major, at least 2 years experience, preferable in NGO.
Prefer domicile in Bali.
Flexibility and ability to work under pressure within tight deadlines, strong ability and willingness to work extra hours in field posting with limited direct support.
Willingness to work with physically disabled peopled and culturally diverse backgrounds.
Proficiency in English language communication (oral and written) strongly preferred.