International Federation Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) is looking for a person to fill the post of:
Position : Organizational Development Officer
Based of Assignment : Banda Aceh
No. of Hired : 1 person
Type of Contract : Fixed Term
Key tasks and responsibilities
1. Work with PMI National Headquarters and the NAD and branches to develop and implement the PMI finance system at the Chapter and Branch level in NAD.
2. Work with PMI National Headquarters and the NAD and branches to develop and implement a including OD-CB training and proposal development
3. Assist the Branch Development Delegate (BDD) in the implementation of Organisational Development and Humanitarian Values programmes in NAD Province
4. Assist BDD in Capacity Building of NAD Province and Branches for sustainable development
5. Assist the BDD to produce timely and accurate information materials on the progress of PMI’s role in the tsunami operation for PMI and it’s Movement Partners.
6. Translate material and presentations from English to and/or Achenese and support the BDD with interpretation when needed.
7. Filling and general administration work for the OD programme in the Indonesia delegation, Banda Aceh.
8. Maintain Federation standard financial management.
· University Degree
· Previous working with one of International RC/RC Movement component is required
· Experience in writing narrative and financial report
· Experience in planning and managing budgets
· Skills in computer software systems
· Presentation skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia/Achenese
· Excellent English skills written and verbal
· Able and wiling to work with established procedures and policies
· Strong sense of responsibility and control
Pls submit your application, curriculum vitae, supporting documents and salary expectation at the latest date on 5 June 2009 at 5 PM to IFRC HR Unit:
· Email: acheh.loker@ ifrc.orgor
· Address: Jln. Ajun Jeumpiet No. 18B, Desa Ajun Jeumpiet, Kec. Darul Imarah, Aceh Besar 23353
Pls write the position and location as email subject or at the left corner of the envelope. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.