International Federation Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) is looking for a person to fill the post of:
Position : Participatory National Societies (PNS) Services Officer
Based of Assignment : Banda Aceh
No.of Hired : 1 person
Type ofContract : Fixed Term
Key tasks and responsibilities
1. Monitoring entry and exit dates of International visitors, liaising with PMI and PNS’s in order to obtain visitor visas in an efficient and timely manner.
2. Working closely with the , the PNS Services Officer will support the administration process of ensuring that PNS’s and delegates receive
adequate and timely support regarding the immigration procedures and process.
3. To prepare and compile induction and administration materials for the co-ordination briefings of delegates.
4. Follow-up with the database manager in order to report problems, changes, development of the database.
5. To maintain up to date the information database regarding all PNSs delegate personal information (legal documents, Code of Conduct, IFRC Security Regulation, Delegates Secondment form, etc, etc).
6. In charge of managing and keeping track of the Federation IDs for the PNS delegates (new delegate, extension/change and EoM).
7. In charge of preparing the correspondence with Geneva / KL in regard to the Federation IDs (sending new request, returning IDs etc).
8. Respond to any PNS and delegate queries as and when they arise.
9. Assist and contribute accurate data to the PNS Service Advisor in order to compile timely and accurate reports.
10. Backstop any other members of the Administration Dept team in absences or when workload dictates
· University degree (Specific degree in Administration)
· Previous working with one of International RC/RC Movement component is required
· Experience of managing & supporting Staff, Office/Administrati on
· Experience in Financial analysis and reporting
· Skills in computer software systems
· Presentation skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia/Achenese
· Proficient in English skills written and verbal
· Able and wiling to work with established procedures and policies
· Strong sense of responsibility and control
Pls submit your application, curriculum vitae, supporting documents and salary expectation at the latest date on Thursday 11June 2009 at 5 PM to IFRC HR Unit:
· Email: acheh.loker@ ifrc.org or
· Address: Jln. Ajun Jeumpiet No. 18B, Desa Ajun
Jeumpiet, Kec. Darul Imarah, Aceh Besar 23353
Pls write the position and location as email subject or at the left corner of the envelope. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.