Caritas Switzerland is presently implementing a complex Livelihood Program in Singkil, South Aceh. The project is aimed to support the beneficiaries of the Caritas Switzerland relocation and reconstruction program to establish a sustainable livelihood and to reduce the vulnerability and poverty of households.
The step forward out of poverty will - among other activities - be embarked upon with skills and qualifications for alternative livelihood activities. To support the staff of the Caritas Switzerland Office in Singkil we actually looking for a skilled, experienced and highly motivated person to occupy the post of 1 (one) PC-Supporter & IT-Trainer
* Completed studies (Graduate/Bachelor/ Master) in Computer Science (and/or Education), Training for Trainers would be an asset.
* At Least 3 years work experience in a related field, specifically with an NGO
* Excellent knowledge in Windows, Ms.Office,Windows Server or Linux, Database Software, Exchange Server and Backup System
* Talent or Skill to work as a IT-Trainer
* Diplomacy, tact and negotiation skills
* Able to work independently and in a team, being flexible and able to finalize tasks in a given time frame
* Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
* Very good knowledge in spoken and written English
* Disposition and Ability to live and work in a remote area
Job duration: dependent on the program (approx. 1-1 1/2 years)
Commencement: As soon as possible
Location of work: Singkil, Aceh Singkil, NAD
Deadline for applications: 19th of June 2009
Complete applications, including letter, CV, copies of credentials and references should be sent in English via e-mail to : recruitment. caritas@gmail. com or Jln.K.H.Wahid Hasyim No 51/74 Medan - 20154