Spanish Red Cross Society (SRC) Indonesian Delegation was established after the
Tsunami in December 2005 in order to assist Indonesian Red Cross Society (PMI)
in its operation for the reconstruction of the Province. Assuming the role of
Participating National Society (PNS), SRC works under the coordination of International
Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent (IFRC), supporting PMI to ensure its
quality services delivery. In all aspect of implementation, it provides
capacity development services to PMI and implementing partners.
SRC Meulaboh Sub-delegation is seeking for experienced persons to join WatSan
Technical Support (1 Positions)
The main objective of this post is the successful implementation of
WATSAN projects (Hygiene promotion for water & sanitation project) in order to improve the life conditions of the communities in the South of Aceh
Position: Watsan Technical Support
Program: Hygiene Promotion
Based in Meulaboh, Aceh Barat.
* Prepare materials for Technical Hygiene promotion program.
* Prepare, provide and follow up the trainings for trainers with material created, and the communities’ trainings days.
* Prepare the planning and budgets for the list of activities to be performed according with project and in continues coordination with CBFA activities( social Hygiene promotion)
* Organize the list of materials and equipment for the projects and coordinate with the Logistics Department to ensure the efficient and timely delivery on site.
* Coordinate the activities with the Hygiene Promotion/CBFA team and provide technical assistance when required
* Facilitate and promote community work, through participatory techniques
* Maintain good relationships with local authorities at various levels (keuchik, camat…)
* Organize the trainings (construction, operation and maintenance) for the Communities regarding the WATSAN projects.
* Carry out duties and responsibilities as may be given to him by the SRC Delegate.
Qualification and Professional Skills
* Degree in Public Health or similar is required.
* Previous similar work experience supervising WATSAN Hygiene promotion works and managing teams
* Working experience in the RC and other International Organizations. (advantage).
* Good Report writing skills.
* Excellent computer skills.
* Good analytical and organizational skills.
* Excellent skills to follow up plannings. (Work under deadline)
* Good problem solving skills
* Team leadership skills
* Good oral and written communication skills in English, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Aceh
application to recruitment. srcmeulaboh@ gmail.com or PMI/SRC
Office, Jl. Manek Roo No. 27 Meulaboh, Aceh Barat. Deadline: 12 April 2009. Candidates
are kindly requested to specify their availability date in the application
form and salary expectation.