International Federation Red Cross and Red Crescent ( IFRC ) on behalf of Recovery Program (TRP) had been established to direct the organization’s response to the South Asia tsunami disaster. The TRP activities focus on integrated community recovery and preparedness interventions in tsunami affected countries in Asia and East Africa in collaboration with Red Cross and non-Red Cross partners. Please visit www.redcross. org/tsunamirelie f
The TRP Delegation operates from offices in , Calang, Lamno. It also has liaison offices in Jakarta, and other areas in province in collaboration with the .
We are seeking dynamic individuals to fill the :
1. DEPUTY MANAGER INFO & REPORTING
POSITION : Deputy Manager Info & Reporting
No of Hired :1 Person
Base of Assignment : Banda Aceh
Type of contract : Fixed term
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide analysis and reporting support to the Tsunami Recovery Program in Aceh. Requires maintaining the reporting system developed by the ongoing American Red Cross Program and supporting the requisite and ongoing monitoring, analysis, and reporting of latest Tsunami Recovery Program-related information.
· Ensure regular reporting on all American Red Cross projects within Indonesia by collecting and consolidating data from various ARC technical field staff, ARC country representatives, and Indonesian Red Cross staff.
· Responsibilities will include meeting the regular and special information needs of ARC headquarters, partners, and other partner humanitarian organizations in the field. Internally, this includes supporting the consolidation of project level reporting and production of regular and special reports for various audiences.
· Assigned specific products that may include situation reports, fact sheets, presentations, and briefing materials.
· Work to expand the data collection and reporting capacity of both ARC national staff and Indonesian Red Cross staff. Will work with the ARC information Delegate, technical field staff and leadership to ensure accountability to and information exchange with beneficiaries.
· Responsible for writing and editing internal communications documents and reports and will also contribute to maintaining, updating, and organizing review of the ARC Indonesia strategic plan.
* Work closely with technical staff to ensure accurate data collection and reporting, and work closely with the ARC Monitoring and Evaluation unit to ensure coordination between reporting and monitoring of project activities.
* Support and contribute to external communications within the country and work to produce and oversee external communications products and projects in collaboration with ARC headquarters communications staff.
* Craft and utilize program data and other information sources to actively promote ARC achievements to external audiences. This will include responding to media requests, actively promoting program achievements through press releases or other media projects and supervising two national staff dedicated to external communications at the country level.
· Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years’ experience or master’s degree plus 3 years’ experience required.
· At least three years’ experience in international relations or development.
· Excellent communication skills in English and .
· Strong understanding of data collection and analysis.
· Basic familiarity with monitoring and evaluation tools and principles, including experience with logical frameworks.
· Experience with work plan development.
· Comfortable using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and conducting desk research.
· Must have strong attention to detail, operational flexibility, the ability to problem-solve, multi-task, liaise with multiple parties, receive direction and respond effectively, work under pressure to meet deadlines, and take initiative to work independently.
· Have excellent organizational and time-management skills.
· Experience with strategic planning; demonstrated writing and editing skills; and experience in communications and marketing helpful.
· Solid skills in basic desktop publishing (Microsoft Publisher or Corel) and familiarity with databases highly desirable.
· Familiarity with the and/or the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement is helpful.
2. SR. PROJECT MANAGEMENT
POSITION : Sr.
No of Hired : 1 Person
Base of Assignment : Banda Aceh
Type of contract : Fixed term
Duties and Responsibilities
· Assist the Partnership Coordinator in managing the American Red Cross Partnership with World Wildlife Fund (WWF) Aceh projects and provide direct supervision, leadership, direction and support to the Watershed Management, Community Re-Greening Campaign, Livelihood Partner Support and General Environmental Trainings, Advisory and Supports initiatives being implemented by WWF.
· Closely liaise and coordinate between the ARC WatSan, Psychosocial Support Programmes (PSP) and (DP) units and WWF to ensure programme integration;
· Support the Partnership Coordinator with managing ARC-WWF relationship and communication;
· Ensure effective communication with and between the ARC and WWF initiatives at all levels and maintain strong professional behavior at all times to resolve bottleneck issues affecting project implementation against the work plan;
· Assure timely submission of Quarterly Report and Quarterly Work Plan by WWF-Aceh to ARC;
· Assure timely update of WWF environment initiatives and maintain regular contact and or meeting, if necessary;
· Provide active oversight in the management of the partnership relationship with WWF-Aceh and other WWF organizations;
· Conduct regular field visit to WWF project sites and to ARC partners’ project sites where WWF tactical expertise is incorporated into the ongoing projects and timely produce Field Visit Report upon return from the field.
· Manage additional tasks as requested by the Partnership Coordinator.
· Bachelor’s Degree in related field (Master’s Preferred);
· Minimum 3 years experience in project management;
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to adequately represent organization to partners; Project management, monitoring and evaluation experience preferred;
· Ability to design, review and understand project documents, and being able to provide critical review and feedback on the adherence to agreements;
· Sound understanding of development sector with a focus on participatory processes and integration of cross-cutting issues (such as livelihoods, gender, disaster preparedness and the environment) ;
· Computer proficient, able to work in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other related software;
· Self-motivated, with good judgment, analysis and initiative; able to prioritize, meet deadlines, and achieve results through collaboration;
· Ability to work in big team and under pressuring working environment;
· Advanced English (Written and Verbal) – Level 8 Advanced Proficiency;
· Must be flexible and adaptive to changes.
Please submit your application and curriculum vitae to hr@amredcross. org put Job title in Subject line. Only applications in English and short listed candidates will be notified. Applications submitted after March 31, 2009 will not be considered. Female candidates are encouraged to apply
Terhubung langsung dengan banyak teman di blog dan situs pribadi Anda? Buat Pingbox terbaru Anda sekarang! http://id.messenger .yahoo.com/ pingbox/