LOWONGAN NGO / LSM
Plan is an international humanitarian, child center community development organization without religious and political/governmen t affiliation. Plan vision is a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that and dignity. Plan Indonesia is looking for a dynamic Indonesian nationality to fill the position of:
Program Unit Manager
(Based in Grobogan, Central Java)
Program Unit Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the vision, mission, goals and strategic directions of the organization are achieved in program operations. Responsibilities include: designing and implementing programs for child centered community development interventions with a strong emphasis on community capacitating and sustainability of development efforts. He/she has to facilitate a teamwork required of partnership with community groups, Government and local NGOs.
· University graduate in appropriate discipline
· Have minimum of 6 years experience in design and management of grass-roots development programs with minimum 3 years experience at the managerial level.
· Strong managerial and leadership capability
· Strong skills in teamwork, facilitation, collaboration, networking and advocacy
· High personal integrity
· Understanding of local culture, social structure and power distribution will be advantageous.
· Proficient English
· Computer literacy (minimum MS Office: Word, Excel)
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by email not later than April 3, 2009 to: HRD.Indonesia@ plan-internation al.org
Plan is an equal opportunity employer. As an international child-centered development organization, Plan does not tolerate child abuse. If you would like to know more about Plan International please visit our website at www.plan-internatio nal.org