LOWONGAN NGO / LSM
Action contre la Faim (AcF) is a non-governmental, non-political and non-profit making humanitarian organization. In Indonesia , its projects address the areas of , food security, and disaster preparedness. . Activities including repair and construction of infrastructures, construction of showers and latrines, hygiene education, distribution of farming and fishing equipment, support to income-generating activities, and socioeconomic and environmental impact studies.
If you are dynamic and professional person, we are offering you a unique opportunity to develop your skills in a multicultural environment:
Deadline for submission of applications:
Terms of Reference
Post Code: RJA 2/HR/ADM/I/09
Post Title: Finance Assistant
Location/Duty Station: Jakarta
Closing Date: 25 March 09
Contract Determined 3 months with possible of extension to 1 year
• Bachelor degree in accounting
• Fluent in English
• Minimum 3 years experience in accounting/finance
• Familiar with petty cash, bank reconciliation and accountancy software.
• Able to manage the filing system and checking the quality of invoices.
• Accurate, punctual, able to work under pressure, and autonomy.
• Experience working in international International NGO is preferable.
• Finalize the accountancy of capital and bases (cash and bank).
• Processing and finalize data accounting in software.
• Prepare filing invoices based on ACF filing system.
• Take a part in budget management.
• Manage the finance issue of expatriate and local staffs.
• Manage the filing: finance documents, contracts, letter, etc.)
Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to applyand should submit a one-page cover letter stating current and expected salaries, updated CV in English and latest photograph, together with complete contact details of two professional referees(if possible) as attachment to:
finmanager@id. missions- acf.org
(Please put the Post Title + your name in the email subject)
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All ACF members are committed to respect the 6 leading principles of the organization: independence, non-discrimination, free and direct access to victims, professionalism and transparency. ACF is an . The position is equally open to suitable qualified male and female applicants.