GHD is an company. Our people deliver innovative solutions by combining technical skill and experience with an understanding of our clients' objectives and aspirations.
We employ over 6,500 people in a network of more than 100 offices throughout Australia, New Zealand, Asia, the Middle East, the Americas and . We serve clients in the global market sectors of Infrastructure, Mining & Industry, Defense, Property & Buildings and the Environment. Central to our clients' prosperity and GHD's success are forward-thinking engineers, architects, planners, scientists, drafters, project managers, economists, and supporting staff.
GHD services commissioned for the Infrastructure Reconstructions Enabling Program (IREP) – Infrastructure Program Management (IPM) for the Agency for and Rehabilitation for Aceh and Nias (BRR). GHD is currently seeking two *Translators *to be based in :
For more information please visit www.ghd.com. au
· Completion of tertiary education, preferably with a focus on English language and/or translation/ interpretation studies
· A minimum of three years relevant experience in translations, information and reporting capacities with an International or relevant national agency/organization
· Experience of translating engineering document is highly preferable.
· Very Good analytical skills.
· Good computer skill (MS. Word , Excel, and Email)
· Detailed oriented, honest, highly responsible, reliable and Team Player.
· Able to work with minimum supervision and maintain composure under pressure.
Please submit CV and cover letter (in English) to: ghd.recruitment@ gmail.com