Friday, March 20, 2009
LOWONGAN NGO - MÉDECINS DU MONDE (MDM) - PAPUA
As part of its expanding team, MDM is currently looking for an experienced
Medical Doctor (M/F)
Working base: Mulia (4weeks per month) and Jayapura (1 week per month); Kab. Puncak Jaya.
• Develop and conduct medical trainings at PHC and hospital level
• Develop and conduct training modules on prevention and management of
• Participate in health trainings for Kaders and in collaboration with Nurse and Midwife
• Support the health staff of the VCT RSUD Mulia and Puskesmas Mulia
• Epidemiological data collection and continuous medical assessment of activities
• Provision of medical reports
• Supervision of the pharmacy and stock management
• Collaborate with the HIV Field Facilitator on the in Mulia
• Assist and/or represent program coordinator in meetings and towards health authorities
• Medical Degree and proven training in public health
• Experience in in provision of primary health care
• Experience in epidemiological data collection and reporting
• Former medical position in NGO working in health development
• Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English, both oral and written.
• Ability to learn form different cultures and people, more specific the Dani population in the highlands of Papua
• Proficiency with word, excel
• Ability to work in a challenging geographical context and with a multi-ethnic team.
Interested candidates can apply by sending their letter of interest, CV, references and copy of certificates to:
Mrs. Silvy Rio, Kantor Médecins du Monde; Jl. Angkasa Indah III/15 RT02; RW II Angkasapura –Jayapura, mdmpapua2@yahoo. fr or 0967 54 39 33
Applications should be received not later than 1st of April 2009. Only short listed candidates will be notified.