LOWONGAN NGO / LSM
International Federation Red Cross and ( IFRC ) on behalf of Recovery Program (TRP) had been established to direct the organization’s response to the South Asia tsunami disaster. The TRP activities focus on integrated community recovery and preparedness interventions in tsunami affected countries in Asia and East Africa in collaboration with Red Cross and non-Red Cross partners. Please visit www.redcross. org/tsunamirelie f
The Indonesia TRP Delegation operates from offices in , Calang, Lamno. It also has liaison offices in Jakarta, and other areas in province in collaboration with the Indonesian Red Cross.
We are seeking dynamic individuals to fill the :
POSITION : Watsan Sr. ME & Reporting Officer
No of Hired :1 Person
Base of Assignment : Calang
Type of contract : Fixed term
Duties and Responsibilities:
Assist Sr. WATSAN Manager, in:
- To Provide Support WATSAN in the implementation of the program by enabling them to access appropriate reporting tools and trainings
- To conduct field visits to project sites to collect information (50-75% travel)
- In conjunction with WATSAN Project Managers & M&E Unit develop project-specific monitoring tools.
- Coordinating/ managing the design and implementation of baseline, mid-term and end of , surveys, special studies, and other components of the M&E system as technical assistance needs arise.
- Supporting external evaluation missions.
- Undertake any other relevant duty as might be required from time to time
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports of progress for the WATSAN program with WATSAN Reporting Officer
- Provide monitoring data to the Sr. WATSAN to ensure that the progress and achievements are properly documented
- Ensure that routine information on progress and activities implemented is available
- Ensure that appropriate systems and methodologies for beneficiary accountability are in place
- Facilitating strategic planning reviews, as needed.
- A Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent, in a social sciences discipline (statistics, mathematics, psychology or economics). A graduate degree preferred
- Previous working experience at senior level of monitoring & evaluation activities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to relate to stakeholders across all levels
- Good time and stress management skills
- Commitment and motivation
- Excellent command of the English language with exceptional writing and communication skills, and full computer literacy
Please submit your application and curriculum vitae to hr@amredcross. org put Job title in Subject line. Only applications in English and short listed candidates will be notified. Applications submitted after March 25, 2009 will not be considered. Female candidates are encouraged to apply