LOWONGAN NGO / LSM
International Federation Red Cross and ( IFRC ) on behalf of Recovery Program (TRP) had been established to direct the organization’s response to the disaster. The TRP activities focus on integrated community recovery and preparedness interventions in and East Africa in collaboration with Red Cross and non-Red Cross partners. Please visit www.redcross. org/tsunamirelie f
The TRP Delegation operates from offices in , Calang, Lamno. It also has liaison offices in Jakarta, and other areas in province in collaboration with the .
We are seeking dynamic individuals to fill the :
POSITION : Community Infrastructure Field Officer
No of Hired :1 Person
Base of Assignment : Calang
Type of contract : Fixed term
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Identify local stake holders for each project sites
· Keep regular communication and ensure good coordination with each stake holders during project assessment, planning, implementation.
· Communicate results of assessment to each project sites
· Coordinate and organize stake holder outreach for focus group or individual discussion as required during any stage of project implementation.
· Inform supervisor for any communication/ outreach required within ARC sectors/programs to arrange stake holder outreach.
· Support SPO as required preparing engineering designs using government standards of construction, , estimated budget and method of implementation for each project.
· Support SPO to communicate technical aspects of work to allow communities to make informed choices about the scope and level of support from project activities, seek their agreement with project as well as their role and responsibilities to sustain the project benefits.
· Provide regular field visits onsite to each project on daily and weekly basis in coordination with repsective stake holders to provide feedback to contractor appropriately.
· Prepare progress report and tracking for each project, communicate results to each respective stake holders accordingly for key progress or updates.
· Support SPO to organize onsite inspections as needed to verify claims by contractors, provide feedback to contractors appropriately and approve claims accordingly.
· Problem solving and conflict resolution on site with different stake holders.
· University degree on community development or related field
· Civil Engineering degree from reputed university in Indonesia preferred
· Minimum 3 years working experience in construction project, needs assessment, community outreach etc...
· Proficiency on working with different stake holders i.e. government, non government agencies
· Preferred experience in dealing with engineering designs, project monitoring and management for tracking progress and quality assurance.
· Experience in contract management and dealing with consultants essential
· Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
Please submit your application and curriculum vitae to hr@amredcross. org put Job title in Subject line. Only applications in English and short listed candidates will be notified. Applications submitted after March 25, 2009 will not be considered. Female candidates are encouraged to apply