Our Client, Danone Group, a multinational company operating in more
than 120 countries worldwide with strong position in manufacturing and
marketing quality food and beverage products. To cope with our rapid
growth and international expansion, we are looking for well-trained
high potential professionals to potentially join our operation in
Indonesia for the following position :
Senior (SBM– DG)
· Full Brand Management responsibility of a major FMCG brand
for Indonesian market and management of Innovation projects in the
same category portfolio:
· Get perfect understanding of consumer and market drivers,
qualitatively and quantitatively. Identify and share key opportunities
for driving brand growth.
· Lead detailed business analyses on all aspects of the brand
and recommend Action Plans in coordination with all departments of the
company, sales, industrial, R&D etc.
· Manage external partners (advertising & media agencies, PR
agency, design developer, market research suppliers), national and
· Monthly reporting of the brand performance with clear market
and consumers KPIs
· Develop and ensure perfect execution all year long brand
initiatives plan that drive sales and support brand’s strategy and
challenge permanently the results of these initiatives.
· Coach and develop a team of 2 junior managers.
· Manage a marketing budget of several millions USD in an
efficiency oriented spirit.
· Hold min Bachelor Degree from a reputable university.
· Working Experience of at least 5 years in major player of
FMCG Industry managing very active brands in communication (TV) and
. Strategic development thinking ability and
long term brand building vision will be essential in this position.
· Experience needed on:
o local TV Advertising development
o and testing
o consumer and market research quantitative tools
o management of brand Marketing team junior people
o product innovation or renovation project management
· Well organized, meticulous, structured, disciplined
· Fluent in both spoken and written English is a must
· Fluid and well structured communication skills
Interested candidates are requested to send in their complete CV as an
attachment in MS Word format only in English with current & expected
salary and recent photograph via email to :
cons-goods@sintesa- resourcing. com
Please put the position applied SBM - DG on the subject line. Only
short listed candidates will be notified.
If you wish to view our client vacancy, kindly join our mailing list
& visit our website at www.sintesa- resourcing. com