France, is the world leader in gases for Industry, health and the environment. Our group employs over 43,000 employees in 75 countries. We provide technology and service-based solutions to meet the comprehensive needs of our customers from all industrial sectors., founded in 1902 in
For more information please visit us at www.id.airliquide. com
<http://www.id. airliquide. com/> or www.airliquide. com
In Indonesia, we employ around 200 people and operates plants in Cibitung and Cilegon. We are now have immediate opportunities for the right candidates to contribute to the diversity of our business and a career with Multi National Company.
Customer Service Officer
* Your responsibilities include receiving customer's
complaints, address and follow up the complaints to relevant parties.
* You will be also providing support to external sales
functions (i.e. doing telemarketing, responding to phone orders, general
customer enquiries and invoice queries).
* Ideally, you will have customer service experience in a
medium size business for at least 3 years.
* You will have clear communication skills, work well in a
team environment and have strong computer skills.
* You will also be able to take responsibility for all
work activities and act professionally when interacting with others.
* It would be advantageous to have worked in the
Manufacturing/ Engineering industry, and your flexible and self-motivated
nature will ensure your success in this role.
* You are preferably graduated from Communication or
Public Relation School or Industrial Engineering background.
Interested person should apply with full resume in English and a recent
HRD PT Air Liquide Indonesia
Email: hrd.info@airliquide .com
(Attachment must less than 200 kb)
Please put the position as the subject of your email
No later than 2 weeks after this advertisement