VisionFund Indonesia (VFI) is a growing Christian microfinance institution and
affiliates with VisionFund International. VFI provides microcredit loans to the
entrepreneurial poor living in rural as well as urban communities .
Now VFI has 7 (seven) branches in Jakarta and Surabaya and plans to scale up to
meet the needs of Indonesia's entrepreneurial poor.
We are looking for Finance Manager.
Purpose of position :
- Manage VFI's treasury to ensure profitable operations and compliance with
existing regulations ;
- Supervise the accounting and liquidity management functions of the
- Minimum university degree in economics, accounting, commerce or business
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the field of finance management &
- Overall understanding and deep insights into Treasury Management.
- Have experience in microfinance institution or banking will be an advantage.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or similar qualification will be an added
Please send your application, updated CV, and copy of ID Card, until the end of
December 2010 to :
Jl. No. 14B
or send email to email@example.com