This Geoscience Technician position will have the primary responsibility to provide subsurface technical support to geoscientists and and reservoir database. Generate accurate production reporting and production data management. Compile monthly report related to subsurface activities as required. , provide geological, reservoir and production data from well site and other sources to geoscientists and reservoir engineers. Regularly manage geological, petrophysical
Required & Preferred Skills/Competencies:
· Bsc in , Geology or .
· Very strong in computer programming and database management (e.g. Excel Macros, Access, etc).
· Familiar with Unix/Linux environment.
· 3 years exposure in the oil and gas industry including Geoscience and or Reservoir Engineering application tools.
· Good spoken and written English.
· Good interpersonal skills and an ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
· High level of initiative, energy, and creativity, & willingness to learn and accept responsibility.
· Analytical skills with a practical approach to problem solving
Only those individuals who fully meet the above requirements need apply.
To apply please visit: JobsDB.com not later than two weeks after the publication of this advertisement