Build Change (www.buildchange.org) is an award winning international
non-profit social enterprise that designs earth-quake resistant houses and
trains builders, homeowners, and engineers to build them. Build Change has
been working in West Sumatra, Indonesia since January 2008, assisting
homeowners to rebuild safe houses after 2007 and 2009 earthquakes. Build
Change has the following positions open in .
*Activities Coordinator- West Sumatra (starting salary: 6million IDR/month)
Program and Management Responsibilities
· Organizing project implementation areas, by negotiating all
necessary agreements with local authorities, partner agencies and government
· Organize, by delegating to office program assistants when
necessary, all procurement requests and needs of ongoing and future BC
activities in the field.
· Liaise with Technical team leaders the allocation of new training
courses in the Build Change calendar.
· Actively seek and coordinate new partnerships and agreements with
external agencies so as to extend Build Change activities in Sumatera Barat.
· Maintain and update a to do list for the program, delegate tasks
to office program assistants, and follow up on their completion.
· Manage and structure the teams to ensure projects are completed
succesfully, in cooperation with the Technical Team Leaders.
· Maintain partner organizations updated with the progress of the
ongoing training courses, addressing any issues that may arise.
· When necessary, represent Build change at official agency,
government and cluster meetings.
· Ensure that the West Sumatra Project is implemented in a
consultative, participatory manner, with a mentoring approach.
· Fluency in written and spoken English
· At least 3 years experience in program management for
international non-profit organizations
· Attention to detail and quality control
· Strong understanding of humanitarian principles and development
· Proficiency with Excel, Word and other Office applications* *
Interested candidates should be available immediately. Please send your CV
and latest photo with position applied on the email subject to:
Vacancies will be closed .
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this
opportunity to grow and develop with us.
Human Resources Department
Build Change Indonesia