Caritas (CACH) is an international non-government organization (INGO) with sound experience in the field of post disaster relief operations. Caritas Switzerland is implementing projects in Indonesia since 2005 in Sumatra, Java and Bali.
Currently Caritas Switzerland Medan, is seeking a “Finance and Logistics Assistant” who is qualified and highly motivated.
· BA degree (S1) in Accounting, Business Administration experience or in other relevant fields.
· At least 3 years of professional experience in office administration (finance, logistic, procurement, HR), preferably with INGOs.
· Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
· are required: MS Office Package and Internet
· Fluency in spoken and written English
Summary of Main Duties
· Oversee the smooth flowing of routine, administrative and office procurement work of the Caritas Switzerland Medan office
· Administer the bookkeeping folders with all receipts and supporting documents; includes initiating and booking all transactions to the accounting programme and monthly forecasting
· Organize all Transport and Accommodation arrangements for local, international staff and guests
· Maintain the Caritas Switzerland Medan filing system
· Ensure regular financial reporting for HQ in coordination with the Office Manager Medan Office
· HR-Administration in coordination with the Office Manager Medan Office
· Ensure a smooth flow of procurement and logistics process
· Ensuring good Communication with Caritas Staff and Stakeholders
The Finance and Logistics Assistant has the responsibility for the general financial and logistics support for the Caritas Switzerland Office in . The Finance and Logistics Assistant will report to the Office Manager in Caritas Switzerland Medan.
Reporting directly to: Chief Delegate of ACEH
Location of work: Medan, North Sumatera Province
Closing Date of Application:
Expected start of work:
Duration of assignment.: 6 months (extendable)
Interested candidates are invited to submit their complete application with 10 (ten) days to: