Caritas Switzerland (CACH) is an international non-government organization (INGO) with sound experience in the field of post disaster relief operations. Caritas Switzerland is implementing projects in Indonesia since 2005 in Sumatra, Java and Bali.
Currently Caritas Switzerland Meulaboh, is seeking a “Senior Project Officer Health/Hygiene and Maintenance/Operation” who is qualified and highly motivated.
· BA degree (S1) in environmental health, environmental engineering, public health, or experience in other relevant fields.
· At least 5 years of professional experience working with international or local non-government organizations.
· Experience in working in the Acehnese context, especially in the field of Health and Hygiene Promotion AND Maintenance and Operation (both as integral parts of WatSan projects)
· Experience in developing the Maintenance and Operation concepts for WatSan Systems (of Private Houses)
· Proven knowledge in working with different participatory methods
· Knowledge in Sphere Standards and GOI Standards
· Experience in working in an Interdisciplinary Team – linking Technical with Social and Organizational Issues
· are required: MS Office Package (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Internet
· Very good English skills in spoken and written English
· Ability in will be preferred.
“The Senior Project Officer for Health/Hygiene and Maintenance and Operation” will report to the and Chief Delegate. He or she will also collaborate closely with the Senior WatSan Site Engineer and Senior Project Officer Income Generation in Caritas Switzerland Meulaboh.
Reporting directly to: Chief Delegate of ACEH
Location of work: Meulaboh/Aceh Barat, Aceh Province
Closing Date of Application:
Expected start of work:
Duration of assignment.: 6 months (extendable)
Interested candidates are invited to submit their complete application within 10 (ten) days to:
Only qualified candidates will be contacted !