PT Nissan Motor Indonesia, is a manufacture and distributor company of âNissanâ car.
Nissan as a worldwide company with Japan investment,
invite young, dynamic, and smart people to join our team, and grow with us.
Production Cost Control Staff
1. Bachelor degree from reputable university, major in Industrial Engineering, with GPA min 3.00 out of 4.00
2. Preferably fresh graduate (maximal 1 year experience, preferable from electronic industry)
3. Single, 22-25 years old.
4. Fluent in English is a must, both oral and written
5. Understand automotive parts and have interest in automotive field
6. Have high analysis skill, good negotiation & interpersonal skill, communicative, can work under pressure.
7. Willing to hard work until late (over time) to finish the job
1. Calculation of manufacturing cost budget planning
2. Manufacturing cost budget distribution to budget holder
3. Gap analysis (comparison between budget & actual expense)
4. Cooperate in basic unit improvement
5. Cooperate in technical improvement
6. Coordinate all members in budget achievement activity
Please submit your complete application letter
Before September 30, 2009 to:
Only short listed candidates who meet requirement and sent application by email will be notified.