Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Vacancy - Muslim Aid
Muslim Aid is an international relief and development agency based in London working in over seventy countries since last 23 years helping the disaster and conflict affected people across the world. Our vision is a world of peace, compassion and justice where all people regardless race, religion, cast and creed achieve fulfillment in all aspects of their lives.
Muslim Aid Indonesia is implementing “Small Grant Facilities (SGF) Project” under Aceh Justice Project (AJP) funded by UNDP, is looking for:
Monitoring & Evaluation Officer (1 Position based in Banda Aceh)
Monitoring & Evaluation Officer will work under the direct supervision of Project Manager of SGF Project and work to assist and support the Project Manager to ensure effective and efficient monitoring and evaluation to program implemented by the selected CSOs.
Qualification & Experience:
1. University Degree in relevant field
2. Minimum 2-5 years experience in field
3. He/she must have strong research, critical thinking, and
4. Must be able to collate and present information and write a draft reports.
1. Skills in M&E and data analysis
2. Good interpersonal and communication skills
3. Good IT skills, proficient in Word, Excel and other programs
4. Able to work independently and under supervision and tight deadline
5. Good in spoken and written English, ability to speak Acehnese is an asset
6. Ability to work under own initiative
Applications should be addressed to Human Resource Department, Muslim Aid Indonesia, Jalan T. Bintara Pineung No. 27 Banda Aceh 23116, or email hr_muslimaid. indonesia@ yahoo.com. All applications should include a covering letter, updated resume (CV), and two referees which can testify to the candidate’s ability in above mentioned and should be received not later than Wednesday 23 September 2009.
Muslim Aid is an Equal opportunities employer
“ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED”