CARE International Indonesia (CII), as an international NGO, has carried out large scale operations in Indonesia, encompassing emergency operations, transitional activities centered on agriculture and nutrition and a range of development initiatives in such areas as water and sanitation, health and micro-credit.
CARE Indonesia in Kefamenanu Office- NTT is currently recruiting the following position for its project:
JOB TITLE : ADMIN/HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
DEPARTMENT/PROJECT : PRIMA BINA
REPORTS TO : PROJECT MANAGER
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
· Screen of incoming telephone calls and the pacing of out going telephone calls
· Receive and ensure visitors get oriented about the area (direction, etc)
· Process incoming correspondent for project by e-mail, pouch, phone calls, record telecommunication in log book, photocopying, circulating and filing of
· Check and screen mail and e-mail everyday and send mail and e-mail as assigned
· Assist Project Manager to collect Travel Expense Report project staff
· Assist Project Manager to prepare office letters, project data, and monthly report
· Assist Project Manager to process the office supply procurement
· Control, monitor, and record the office supply use and availability for regular needs of project staff
· Prepare monthly invoices breakdown for official phone, electricity
· Assist in maintenance of active and inactive general file to ensure that all correspondences and documents are filed properly for CARE reference
· By the direction of Project Manager, assist preparation and operation of project events and meetings (training, course, workshop) internal CARE, in the community and with partner.
· Assist in project inventory maintenance and prepare monthly Report
· Correspondent with equipment/utilities vendors for purchase, services and repair office equipment/utilities
· Maintain and monitor CARE’s assets, including vehicles/motorcycle s.
· Supervise driver and guard
· : vehicle traffic, vehicle maintenance, monitoring log and fuel consumption analysis properly by establishing vehicles/motorcycle s files.
· Processing the procurement request for the project and ensure the process complies with the CARE Indonesia Procurement Manual.
· Preparing staff attendance reports, medical reimbursement, leave report, and preparing payroll calculation.
· Coordinate with HR Head Quarter if there is personnel requisition for project purpose and other HR duties
· Coordinate with Admin/Procurement Head Quarter for proper procedure and admin/procurement process cannot handle in the field.
· Arrange itinerary of CARE staff travel purposes according to the submitted travel request form
· Provide other official assignment as assigned by supervisor
· Minimum Bachelors Degree in Administration or Management
· Ability to operate standard computer programs (MS Offices: Word, Excel, PowerPoint Outlook and Internet); advanced is preferable
· Ability to work as project team member
· Minimum 2 years experience in Secretarial, Administration and/or Procurement Area
· Pro-active and demonstrated ability to promote and initiate work processes and complete given assignments with minimum supervision
· Competent and thorough in managing petty cash system
· Financial management knowledge and experience will be advantage
· Fluency in and preferably English (spoken and written)
· Trustworthiness, integrity, good analytical thinking and attention to detail
· Show commitment to learn and improve capacity
· Ability to perform well under pressure andtight deadlines
Kefa 70% ; Travel 20%
TERMS OF OFFER:
CARE is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package, and a collegial working environment. Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above positions, and detailed curriculum vitae, with names and addresses of three referees (including telephone, fax numbers and email address). Please DO NOT attached academic transcripts and Diplomas and state clearly the applied position code in the email subject.
Please submit your applications before September 14th 2009 to CARE International Indonesia, Human Resources Unit:
recruit_333@ careind.or. id
"Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted"