Mercy Corps Indonesia Open Vacancy
1. Project Officer – Maluku Economic Recovery Program II (MERP II)
Project Officer is responsible for day-to-day implementation of the MERP II project with communities on and Seram Islands.
· Possess a relevant university degree or college diploma and relevant 2-3 years work experience.
· Experience working with communities and/or economic development projects.
· Fluency in English, both written and spoken, highly desired.
· Effective time management and organization skills including priority setting and responding to program needs.
· Effective interpersonal communication skills including: Problem-solving skills, being proactive and taking initiative
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org. org before 13 September 2009.