We would like to re-announce that GTZ Office Jakarta is seeking 1 (one) qualified Indonesian candidate for the position of Secretary to Head of Administration. GERMAN LANGUAGE IS A MUST, both oral and writing. This position will be under Fixed -Term Employment Contract until end of this year with possibility of prolongation.
Below is the job description:
The incumbent is responsible for:
1. General clerical services
2. Assisting in the tasks of a specific administration expert according to his/her specific instructions
3. Support concerning the filing of documents (electronic and hardcopy) and brochures according to GTZ procedures
Within this context, s/he fulfills the following tasks:
B. Tasks Secretarial Services:
1. Answer, screen, forward and/or return phone calls and messages which are addressed to Head of Administration
2. Attend to incoming and outgoing correspondence, including facsimile, electronic mails and translation if and when required concerning the Head of Administration
3. Make print-out, photocopies, and scan documents if and when required
4. Ensure guests’ comfort by offering them newspapers, refreshments, etc.
5. Ensure the availability of necessary office supplies for Head of Administration
6. Report damages to administration, organizes and follow-up the proper maintenance and repair of office equipment concerning Head
of Administration’s room.
7. Maintain and update the filling system for incoming and outgoing documents on a daily basis
8. Coordinate and monitor time schedule
9. Assist in preparing, compiling, and organizing information material for the Head of Administration and/or her meetings
10. Assist in organizing international and national workshops and functions
11. Assist in organizing the schedule and appointments of visitor from inside and outside GTZ
12. Maintain correct up-to-date filing procedures (electronic and hardcopy) of the filing system in the GTZ office
13. Prepare the travel cost reimbursement for Head of Administration.
Interested candidates should submit the application letter and updated CV to Carolina Asti at carolina.asti@ gtz.de by the latest 30.08.2009.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interviews -
Thank you for your attention.
HR OfficerGTZ Office Jakarta