Strengthening Integrity and accountability program 1 (SIAP 1)
Support for Indonesian Corruption Eradication Commission
Terms of Reference
Position : Human Resource Audit– Indonesian Consultant
Languages Required : English and Bahasa Indonesia
Duration of Contract : 30-50working days
Counterpart (User) : Indonesia Corruption Eradication Commission – HR Bureau
KPK’s Human Resources Management System was designed to assist it in the achievement of the Commission’s challenging objectives. It is significantly ahead of many other government agencies in design and practice and there are frequent calls for other agencies to adopt its provisions. During recent discussions, the KPK has asked to MSI to conduct a Human Resources Audit to improve its HR Management System.
TASKS AND DELIVERABLES
A. General HR Audit :
* The HR audit will encompass the entire KPK’s HR management pillars described in PP 63/2005 article 9: HR planning, recruitment and selection, education and training, HR development, performance management, compensation, employee relationship, and work termination. In addition, based on a recent analysis by KPK, a new component is to be added: career planning.
* The audit will compare current HR management practices to the institutional objectives and recommend what changes need to be made.
* The audit will also incorporate an assessment of what risks entailing the audit recommendations and how to implement the recommendations in adherence to other policies/regulations.
* The deliverables is a written report and recommendations for KPK HR management system as a result of the audit process
B. Technical Assistance:
* The consultant will assist KPK in executing of HR Audit recommendations. The deliverables is a written execution based on HR Audit recommendations.
* The consultant will also assist KPK in mapping the technical competencies and reassessing the personnel. The deliverables is a written assessment report and recommendations for KPK
* Assist KPK by giving practical solutions for current technical problems from the daily consultations
1. Human Resources Bureau
· Professional HR with at least 7 years experience in HR Consultancy Services
· Has a good knowledge and experience in conducting HR audit, organization assessment, strategic planning, organizational and individual performance management and evaluation, designing and managing organizational change.
· Good understanding of public services organization
**This is a local position; only Indonesian nationals will be considered. Work will be conducted in Jakarta during October-December 2011.
Applications should include a cover letter, CV (including three references) and contact number by August 26, 2011, at the latest.
Please send applications to email@example.com.Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.