SCOPE OF WORK
CONTRACTS AND GRANTS SPECIALIST
The Strategies Against Flu Emergence (SAFE) is a three-year program (March 15, 2011 – March 14, 2014) funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) based in Jakarta and implemented by Development Alternatives, Inc. (DAI).
The Contracts and Grants Specialist is responsible for administering subcontract and grants activities from proposal stage through contract award through close-out and audit.
• Prepare a subcontract summary or description of new subcontracts and grants
• Draft/handle subcontract and grant related correspondence
• Monitor obligated amounts and funding within subcontract and grant requirements
• Monitor compliance with subcontract and grant terms and conditions
• Input subcontract and grant administration data into subcontract and grants databases
• Work with Technical and Finance staff to monitor subcontract and grant deliverables and funding
• Organize workshops
• Review and approve the initial invoice and subsequent invoices
• Review subcontract and grant modifications and changes
• Prepare subcontract and grant budgets and pipelines
• Maintain subcontract and grant files
• Conduct subcontract and grant close out activities
• Contribute to proposal review process from proposal pre-award and post-award stages
• Review SOW requirements to identify non-routine or problematic requirements
• Develop routine budgets and other sections of RFPs
• Participate in evaluations for procurements
• Follow up as necessary, and performs necessary due diligence to ensure cost/price reasonableness and compliance with applicable USG regulations
• Provide advice and guidance on procurement policy to junior technical and administrative staff;
• Other duties as assigned by the Senior Finance, Procurement and Grants Manager which are consistent with overall focus of assignment
• University B.A. or B.S. in Business, Finance, or Economics preferred
• Three to five years of progressively responsible professional experience required
• Experience working with an international donor preferred
• Basic computer skills required – word processing and spreadsheet software (MS Word/Excel)
• Indonesian speaker with near fluency in English is required.
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines
The Contracts and Grants Specialist will report directly to the Senior Finance, Procurement and Grants Manager.
Interested candidates must submit their CV by August 10, 2011 to email@example.com.
Please indicate "CONTRACTS AND GRANTS SPECIALIST" in the subject of your email.