Caritas (CACH) is an international non-government organization (INGO) with sound experience in the field of post disaster relief operations. Caritas Switzerland is implementing projects in since 2005 in Sumatra, Java and Bali.
Currently Caritas Switzerland Meulaboh, is seeking a “Finance and Administration Officer” who is qualified and highly motivated.
· BA degree (S1) in Accounting, Business Administration experience or in other relevant fields.
· At least 4 years of professional experience in office administration (finance, logistic, procurement, HR), preferably with INGOs.
· Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
· are required: MS Office Package and Internet
· Fluency in spoken and written English
Summary of Main Duties
· Oversee the smooth flowing of routine, administrative and office procurement work of the Caritas Switzerland Meulaboh office
· Administer the bookkeeping folders with all receipts and supporting documents; includes initiating and booking all transactions to the accounting programme and monthly forecasting
· Organize all Transport and Accommodation arrangements for local, international staff and guests
· Maintain the Caritas Switzerland Meulaboh filing system
· Ensure regular financial reporting for HQ in coordination with the Medan Office
· HR-Administration in coordination with the Medan Office
· Ensuring good Communication with Caritas Staff and Stakeholders
The Finance and Administration Officer has the responsibility for the general administration and financial support for the Caritas Switzerland Office in Meulaboh. The Finance and Administration Officer will report to the and collaborate closely with the Office Manager in Caritas Switzerland Medan.
Reporting directly to: Chief Delegate of ACEH
Location of work: Meulaboh/Aceh Barat, Aceh Province
Closing Date of Application:
Expected start of work: 1.9.2010
Duration of assignment.: 6 months (extendable for another year)
Interested candidates are invited to submit their complete application to:
Only qualified candidates will be contacted !