ADMINISTRATION AND FINANCE ASSISTANT
FOR INDONESIA DOMESTIC BIOGAS PROGRAMME (IDBP)
Title : ADMINISTRATION AND FINANCE ASSISTANT FOR IDBP
Duty Station : Mataram
Duration : 1 year (possibility extension based on performance)
Closing date : 28 August 2010
Management and Reporting
The Administration Assistant will work under day to day supervision of Programme Coordinator for Lombok and Bali
The Administration Assistant is responsible for supporting the Provincial Biogas Programme Officer in the day to day office running, including :
1. Record incoming and outgoing correspondence.
2. Record incoming and outgoing warehouse stock.
3. Type drafted letters or any other drafted documents required.
4. Assist in photocopying, scanning, faxing documents.
5. Support logistic matters of meetings and events (such as food order, sending invitations and follow up confirmation, registration desk, etc.).
6. Support in any other logistic and procurement matters (find quotations and prepare purchase and/or bidding documents).
7. Copy CD/DVD and other digital material.
8. Record daily financial transaction
9. Prepare vouchers for general journals as requested by Finance Officer
10. Update contact lists and manage the name cards holder.
11. Prepare and process monthly timesheets of all IDBP team members.
12. Performs other duties as assigned by Provincial Coordinator
1. Relevant education, administration skills, finance/accounting background or experience
2. Competency in Microsoft Office Software (MS Word, MS Excel) and E-mail.
3. Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
4. Fair proficiency in English.
Work experience :
Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in office administration and financial clerical task.
Applicants should send a CV and a cover letter to: email@example.com with reference code 'vacAdminBiogasMataram'. Applications are requested by 28 August 2010; thereafter the position will remain open until filled. This post only opens for Indonesian nationality only. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.