All applications should be addressed to:
Operations Support Unit
Office of the FAO Representative in Indonesia,
11th floor Menara Thamrin Building
Jalan M.H. Thamrin Kav.3 Jakarta 10250
(FOR INDONESIAN NATIONALITY ONLY) (FAO)
Location : FAO , 6th floor, Directorate of Animal Health, Building
C, Ministry of Agriculture, Ragunan, Jakarta, INDONESIA
Application Deadline :
Type of Contract : Other
Post Level : Other
Languages Required :
Duration of Initial Contract : 3 months with possibility of extension
THIS IS FAO POST, PLEASE SEND DIRECTLY APPLICATION IN LINE WITH APPLICATION
PROCEDURE AS OUTLINED BELOW
I. Organizational Context
(FAO) is a United Nation agency which provides
technical assistance in Indonesia. One of our projects since 2006 provides
support for the control of , in cooperation with national and
regional Indonesian government livestock authorities. Project activities are
conducted in various locations nationwide.
Under the overall supervision of the FAO Representative, the Project Manager and
under the guidance and direct supervision of the Office Manager, the Office
Assistant will provide overall support to the Office Manager in the FAO / GOI
HPAI Control Programme office, for the administration and execution of varied
and inter-related operational and logistical activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
II. Functions / Key Results Expected
Summary of key functions:
* Draft routine correspondences, memoranda and reports under the direction of
the Office Manager.
* Assist in the filing of documents and maintaining an organized document
* Assist in managing outgoing and incoming mail related to official project
documents and facilitate communication with the MOA/GOI.
* Maintain the official office calendar.
* Assist in arrangements for meetings/trainings, including facilities,
* Assist in scanning, copying, and facsimile transmission of official
* Manage office inventory system related to office supply stock.
* Assist in managing office supplies (kitchen, stationary, equipments, etc).
* Liaise with logistic assistant for storage systems, office logistic
maintenance and repair.
* Assist in office events and creation of displays.
* Undertake other necessary duties and responsibilities as required III. Impact
The key results have an impact on the success of FAO/ GOI Avian Influenza
Control Programme implementation in Indonesia.
* Demonstrates commitment to FAO vision, mission and values;
* Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity
* Contributes effectively to team work and team outcomes;
* Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive
* Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities;
* Ability to manage conflicting priorities and work under pressure of tight and
* Ability to work with minimum supervision
* Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills as well as
interpersonal and public relation skills;
Required Skills and Experience
V. Recruitment Qualifications
* Bachelor or University degree in administration or related issueExperience:
1. Minimum two (2) years progressive secretarial and administrative works
experience in a development project
2. Proficiency in MS Office particularly Word, Excel and Power Point
3. Excellent typing abilityLanguage Requirements:
* Fluency in and good command of writing and speaking English