Mercy Corps Indonesia Open Vacancy
Please find below “Open Position” in Mercy Corps Indonesia.
We are trying to find the best possible candidates to make the Mercy Corps team stronger.
Program Officer – Agriculture Program
The Program officer will be responsible for implementing the agriculture production system project, in coordination with other team members. He/she will be responsible for identifying and strengthening service providers to help local producers & processors meet market standards. Depending on skills, he/she could also play a key technical advisory role in irrigation, best practice rice cultivation, and facilitating farmer use of microfinance and other services.
· A minimum of BSc in agriculture and/or agribusiness related field;
· Strong knowledge of agriculture production; preferably with applicable experience in West Sumatra;
· Minimum of 2 years direct implementation of agriculture and/or agribusiness;
· Must be able to collate and present information and write reports;
· Ability to communicate and develop good relationships with people from different backgrounds;
· Must be able to work independently and show initiative;
· Strong computer (MS office), filing and organisational skills;
· Willingness to travel throughout the project areas in West Sumatra;
· Relationships with West Sumatra farmers, agribusiness and community a plus;
· Average spoken and written English.
This position will be as contract employee for 5 months.
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to: email@example.com. org
Vacancy will be closed 18 April 2010.
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.
Human Resources Department Mercy Corps Indonesia