Manager Administration United Cities and Local Governments Asia Pacific (UCLG ASPAC)
Location - Jakarta , Indonesia
Experience - 5-10 Years
Last date of Submission - 17/04/2010
Sector - Others
Compensation - Monthly
Skill Set - Finance and Accounts , HR and Admin
Nature of Job - Full Time
* Establish and maintain liaison with UCLG headquarters and its regional sections as well as partner organizations.
* Carry out official correspondence often at a high level.
* Establish and maintain an efficient filing system, Organize the purchase of office equipment
* Ensure sound transparent administrative and financial management including those aspects related to human resources, logistics and procurement
* Develop annual and project based budget plans, Develop and maintain a system for cash-flow forecasting
* Process all office expenditures and ensure accuracy and compliance with existing regulations
* Conduct book keeping of routine revenues and expenditures incl. specific projects
* Manage data base for member subscriptions, prepare invoices and produce regular reports
* Administer office petty cash and ensure strict accountability
* Ensure reconciliation of UCLG ASPAC’s accounts, Assist with the preparation and implementation of audits
* Conduct financial monitoring at regular intervals and report to the Secretary General
Produce all necessary financial and administrative reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly, activity based)
* Manage personnel affairs (records, leave, insurance, etc.), Ensure appropriate documentation of office operations (personnel, finance, equipment, etc.)
Candidate Profile Qualifications & Experience :
* Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration, finance, economics or related field of study.
* At least five years of professional experience in accounting or administrative work incl. international development projects and awareness of the strict reporting requirements.
* Ability to facilitate the support and logistics for events.
* Good written and verbal communication skills, especially in working across cultures.
Advanced English proficiency.
* Computer software skills in all basic Microsoft word and accounting programs.
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
* Occasional domestic and international travel may be required.
Interested Candidates may send their Resume at aspac_ma@yahoo. co.id