TNC Indonesia open new position for Savu Project:
Outreach & Communication Coordinator-Savu Project
* Bachelor's degree and 3 years experience in natural resource
management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Experience communicating with the public and/or media both in
writing and verbally.
* Experience using common software applications such as Word,
Excel, Web browsers, etc.
* Experience research, write/edit and produce a wide range of
communications materials, including fact sheets, brochures, study
guides, newsletters, magazine articles, slide shows and multimedia
presentations and web content
The Communications and Outreach Coordinator is develops, manages and
advances executing conservation awareness and education campaigns in the
Savu Sea MNP, particularly in helping local stakeholders understand the
ecological and economic importance of marine protected areas (MPAs). Key
activities to include:
* Develop, support and/or coordinate community
conservation-related activities and provides field information to the
TNC-IMP Savu Sea Project leadership team for site protection work
* Explains the importance of protecting and conserving the
area's flora and fauna and develops campaign slogans and materials to
this end, in line with the program's goals and objectives.
* Coordinate external presentations and public events and
provide on-the-job training and capacity building to outreach teams as
well as partners.
* Coordinate TNC-IMP's involvement conservation and education
program, and develop a strong working relationship with partners, to
ensure the success of Savu Sea MNP.
* Support annual work planning and budgeting as well as
submission of periodic financial reports, and outreach research and
* Develop and maintenance of key TNC partnerships and building
constituents that support Savu Sea MNs and their effective management.
* Monitors progress and proposes adaptations of the work plan to
supervisors if required.
* Develop and implement communications and media relations
strategies to increase and sustain public awareness and support of
TNC-IMP Savu Sea Project.
This position will be LSA and will be in grade 5.
Please apply to email@example.com and s the
closing date. Do not forget give subject email: ' Outreach &