IFES Indonesia - Vacancy Announcement
Position Title: Deputy Chief of Party (DCoP)
International NGO seeks a national Deputy Chief of Party. The primary responsibilities will be to support the CoP with managing the IFES Indonesia Program and to supervise the field office. The position is based. Anticipated start is between and .
IFES is an international, nonprofit organization that supports the building of democratic societies. IFES provides targeted technical assistance to strengthen transitional democracies. Founded in 1987 as a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization, IFES has developed and implemented comprehensive, collaborative democracy solutions in more than 120 countries.
IFES Indonesia currently receives USAID and AusAID funding to support the strengthening of the electoral environment in . The program provides assistance to stakeholders such as the KPU and national civic society organizations. The program has one international and ten national professional staff and is situated in the business district on Jl. Sudirman.
· Support the CoP in project management and implementation of various project activities
· Supervise office administration and management
· Monitor staff relations and performance
· Manage external networking with all relevant national stakeholders
· Represent IFES Indonesia at external meetings and events
· Assist in drafting briefing papers, reports, proposals, etc on relevant topics as needed
· Undertake other duties as assigned by the CoP
· A citizen of Indonesia
· Master’s degree or similar experience in political science, public policy, law, international development or related field preferred
· At least 7 years professional experience in the democracy and governance development sector, preferably in Indonesia
· Experience in implementing electoral projects
· Experience on international projects outside Indonesia is an advantage
· Working knowledge of USAID rules and regulations preferred
· Familiarity with political and electoral context of Indonesia and the region
· Experience managing donor relations and developing proposals
· Strong oral and written communication skills in both English and
· Knowledge of computers and relevant software (Windows, MS Office Suite)
· Experience with financial tracking, forecasting and spreadsheets.
Interested candidates may send their application to: email@example.com by .