Senior Human Resources Operations Officer
The Senior HR Operations Officer is responsible to implement, manage and
execute various HR functions which include Selection and Recruitment,
Performance Management, administer Office Staff payroll and benefits and
provide support for Staff Training and Development to support for Indonesia
smooth operations and to achieve HR Goals and Objectives
Deadline of applications:
SCOPE OF RESPONSABILITIES:
1. To implement, manage and execute an effective Selection and Recruitment
process to able to attract qualified candidate as well as responsible to
conduct an inspired Induction (New Staff On Board) program to ensure motivation
and direct them towards the unit and organizational goals.
* Prepare and process all necessary documents i.e. Employee Requisition Form,
accurate Job description, Recruitment Pack and the Application Form to be
advertised in both internal and external sources.
* Perform application screening, be part of interviewing process until identify
* Coordinate with Regional HR Development and Organizational Support Director
to obtain REM Advice for the successful candidate.
* Conduct reference check and perform official job offering to the successful
* Responsible to conduct Induction (New Staff On Board) Program which includes
contract signing, induction process, probationary evaluation until the new
staff completes successfully Induction Program (the 1st three month period).
2. To coordinate and facilitate staff performance management system and process:
* Provide information, assistance and advise to staff in relation to
objectives setting, until sign-on written document.
* Provide and advise staffs on performance management process and form.
* Follow up with line manager and staffs twice a year on the process during mid
year (June/July) and year-end (Dec/Jan).
3. To provide support to implement and execute systematic and structured staff
training and development program to ensure staff is equipped with necessary
skills and experiences to achieve high levels of performance :
* Collate staff training requirements as agreed by line manager and as
indicated in staff performance management document and provide the information
to Human Resources Development unit.
* Coordinate with Human Resources Development unit on training venue and
materials that will be held in Indonesia as well as provide any required
information in relation to training.
4. To maintain and administer Indonesia Office Staff payroll, compensation and
* Maintain staff data and execute payroll system which include salary, tax
calculation, and other related benefits for Indonesia Office staffs.
* Prepare necessary letters and documents for foreigner staffs to apply visa
and work permit.
* Provide Office Staff on contract, letter of reference, letter of visa
application and others when required.
5. To provide consultancy/advice to the Management and Indonesia staff in the
* Local labor law compliance,
* Foster a positive staff – line management relationship,
* Effective staff policies and procedures.
6.Responsible for other Indonesia HR function and others as required by the
BASIC SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* A proactive and service minded person with university graduated in any
fields with basic knowledge of .
* Minimum 10 years of experiences in HR operations such as job interview,
performance appraisal, employee relations, HR policies and procedures.
* Equipped with computer skills including and Word Processor.
* A team player with ability to learn fast, work well under pressure and meet
tight deadlines, at the same time flexible working style with the ability to
handle multi tasks simultaneously.
* Demonstrate ability to communicate well in both written and spoken English
* Gain experience in working in a cross-cultural environment
* Appreciate Greenpeace core value and proven integrity awareness.
Interested candidates are invited to review our Recruitment Pack which contains
a and further information. To apply for the role
send a Letter of Introduction explaining why you are qualified for the
position and why you would like to work for Greenpeace along with a completed
Application Form click our website on www.greenpeace.or.id/jobs
Greenpeace Southeast Asia - Indonesia
Jalan Kemang Utara No.16B, Jakarta 12730
T : +62-21-718-2858 www.greenpeace.or.id